Low sperm count, according to Mayo Clinic, means that the fluid (semen) you ejaculate during an orgasm contains fewer sperm than normal. If there is less than 15 million sperm per millimeter in your semen, then you are considered to be suffering from a low sperm count.
Although, some men who have a low sperm count are still able to impregnate a woman, many can not because having a low sperm count decreases the chance that one of your sperm will fertilize your woman’s egg, resulting in pregnancy.
So if you are very serious about giving your woman pregnant and becoming a father, you need to take note of the reasons why you are not been able to be a man because when you have a low sperm count, there is a high chance that you may not be able to get a woman pregnant. Below are 10 known reasons why you have a low sperm count;
- Vitamin Deficiency: Lack of some major vitamins such as Vitamin C, Selenium, Zinc and Folate can cause low sperm count.
Age: The older a man, the low the production of sperm quality.
Smoking: Unfortunately, most smoking men don’t want to hear this. If you don’t smoke, good but if you do, it’s time to quit.
Alcohol: Stop taking it if you are serious about getting your woman pregnant. Drinking alcohol can lower testosterone levels and cause decreased sperm production.
Torpid Lifestyle: Having a stagnant or sedentary life contributes to low sperm count. Sitting in one place for too long with no fresh air to the testicles or wearing tight cloths. These could impair normal sperm production.
Weight: Obesity can impair fertility in several ways, including directly impacting sperm and by causing hormone changes that reduce male fertility.
Emotional Stress: Severe or prolonged emotional stress, including stress about fertility, might interfere with hormones needed to produce sperm.
Free radicals in the body
Drug Addiction: Anabolic steroids taken to stimulate muscle strength and growth can cause the testicles to shrink and sperm production to decrease. Use of cocaine or marijuana might reduce the number and quality of your sperm as well.
Some diseases such as diabetes, celiac, cancer, and prostate cancer.
Infections from STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
If you currently have low sperm count, it’s best to work on your lifestyle now and stop some of the habits that provoke low sperm count such as smoking, use of drugs, alcohol etc.
Then start replenishing your system with nutrients that will help your body to regain its original status.
How to Cure Low Sperm Count & Get Your Woman Pregnant
The faster ways to do this are…
- Adopt a very natural approach to eating foods rich in fiber, fruits and vegetables, while avoiding all forms of processed foods.
- Supplement your diet with natural dietary supplements.
A good example is the 2 in 1 Erectile Pack which has helped thousands of men to gain back their confidence.
See it here: http://flawlessolution.com/aa
Let me tell you a little about the ingredients that make up The 2 in 1 Erectile Pack and why it’s the best solution for Low Sperm Count and other erectile issues.
The Pack contains two supplements namely; Arctic Sea and Absorbent-C
Arctic Sea Supplements contains a substance which is responsible for the following…
- Assists in the production of spermatozoids.
- It helps in the correction of sexual function and semen production
- It is a known aphrodisiac.
- It greatly improves libido and stamina
- It is excellent for male sexual functions and boosts nitric – oxide production (lack of Nitric – Oxide enhances low sperm count)
- If you’re having Erectile Dysfunction, Pre-mature Ejaculation, low stamina, low sperm count, this is the product you need to help you come back.
See the full details and where to get the product here; http://flawlessolution.com/aa